Friday, August 13, 2010

♥)O(♥ THE CHARGE OF THE GODDESS ♥)O(♥

Listen to the words from the Great Mother, who was of olde called amongst beings: Aradia, Arianrhod, Bast, Blodeuwedd, Brighid, Cerridwen, Danu, Diana, Druantia, Epona, Flidias, Hecate, Isis, Medusa, Morrighan, Rhiannon, Sekhmet,  and by many other names. ~*~ Whenever you have need of anything ~ in each month often, and better it be when the Moon is Full or New, then ye shall assemble in some secret place and adore the Spirit of Me, Queen of all Witches. ~*~ There shall ye assemble, who have not yet won my deepest secrets and are fain to learn all Witcheries. To these shall I teach that which is yet unknown. ~*~ Ye shall be free from all slavery, and as a sign that you be free, ye shall be free as the Sky in your rites. ~*~ You shall sing, feast, make music and share love, all in My Presence, for Mine is the Ecstasy of the Spirit, and Mine is also Joy upon Earth. ~*~ My law is Love unto all beings. Keep Pure your Highest Ideal ~ strive ever towards it ~ let naught stop you nor turn you aside. ~*~ Mine is the Secret Door which opens upon the sweet Land Of Youth and Mine is the Cup of the Wine of Life, the Cauldron of Cerridwen, which is Wizdom's Holy Grail of Immortality. ~*~ I am the Gracious Goddess who gives the Gift of Joy unto the hearts of all beings. ~*~ I lovingly give Knowledge of the Spirit Eternal, and beyond death, I give Peace and Freedom and ONENESS with Me ~ the ALL. ~*~ I demand Naught of cruel sacrifice ~ for Behold ~ I am the Mother of All living and My Love is poured out upon the Earth. ~*~*~*~ Hear ye the words of the Star Goddess! She ~ in the dust of whose feet are The Shining Ones of the Higher Realms, whose Body of Light encircles All Universes. ~*~ I am the Beauty of the Green Earth and the White Moon amongst the Stars and the Mystery of the Waters. ~*~ I call unto thy Spirit ~ Arise and come unto Me ~ for I am the Spirit Soul of Nature who gives Life to the Universe. From Me all things proceed and unto Me all things return. And, before My Face, beloved of all the Gods and all beings, let thine innermost Divine Self be enfolded in the Rapture of the Infinite. ~*~ Beloved of all the Gods and all beings, let My worship be in the Pure Heart that Rejoices! ~*~ For Behold! All acts of Pure Love and Innocent Pleasure are My rituals. Therefore, let there be beauty and strength ~ power and compassion ~ honour and humility ~ mirth and reverence within you. ~*~ Thou who thinkest to seek Me, know that thy seeking and yearning will avail thee naught, unless thou knowest the Mystery ~ that if That which thou seekest, thou findest not Within thee, thou will never find it without. ~*~ For Behold! I have been with thee from the beginning ~ and I am That which is *Attained At The End Of All Desire.*
 
                                                                                                                                                             ~*~*~*~ )O( BLESSED BE! )O( ~*~*~*~

0 comments: